Monday, December 13, 2004

I can't figure out what to title this so I guess its going to go out there untitled. Well, for startsers I've decided that the whole letters = names thing just isn't gonna wrok so just nicknames, and first names since there are oh so many 'Bobs' in this world anyway.
Well being sick is awful. Far from any life-threatening illness I feel that I've earned my right to complain over my petty little cold. I mean I do have aches and pains and a cough and runny nose...I feel gross! But enough wallowing, it makes it worse.
I made the decision to "put the moves on" Jeff, which if you think about it is pretty funny considering I really don't have any "moves" since I'm sooo uneducated in the ways of the world. But oh well on that. I am in a state of confusion, though, because for all the talk of seeing each other on SUn I feel like its a lifetime away...but at the same time I don't want to see him any sooner because I'm afraid of the awkwardness that may b a result of this new stage in our relationship. WHich is another thing altogether. I mean are we going out or not? I'm not asking for a marriage proposal here just a simple question. Although he's probably just as confused as I am since he doesn't know why in the world I'm so swiny in my likes and dislikes. I'm so moody. Just one of those things I guess.
I was sooooo happy when it snowed on Sun.! It was white and pure and clean. I felt as if my soul had been cleansed by the simple act of frozen rain falling to the ground. What an effect! As I told everyone I saw that day, I love the snow!!
But know the nyquil has kicked in and I'm about to pass out from sleepyness. So much homeworkto do tomorrow. Woe, but that is a problem for tomorrow!

~*Ery*~

No comments: