Friday, September 21, 2007

Another Year, Another Story

Wow. I can't believe it...I'm going on three years now with this blog. Granted, I don't write as much as I used to ( I think about it all the time though), but it is still here. And occasionaly, like today, an update does come. I think some important things have happened this year. I think this has been a year of incredible growth and change. Both for myself and for the relationships around me.

For starters, Paul and I. I think our relationship has jumped and evolved and developed so much since we first met. I was reading some of the entries today from when we first met and started dating, then compared them with some of my recent entries and realized that I have been doing our relationship a huge injustice. Most especially in the last few weeks. I really love Paul, and I don't know why I've stopped letting that out in my writing. I suppose its because due to our "new surroundings" we have encountered many a hurdle. We have to deal with each other daily. We have an entire apartment to keep looking neat and tidy. We're trying to build a life around our love, but at the same time, trying to improve and better ourselves personally. Its like trying to make a new wardrobe, but growing really fast while doing it. It is really hard to keep up with both things, but you can't really neglect one part or the other will have nothing to go with.


One thing that I've decided, and I believe it will help, is that the housework needs to have a structure. Right now, we are living like two people who happen to live and sleep together. We use seperate toothpastes and clean only when it starts to bother the other person. We don't have any designated places for things, everything just ends up where it is tossed. So this weekend, we are organizing. Together we will decide the best place for things, and the best way to divide the things we do. This way, it won't weigh on us. It will stop being a huge chore, and instead, become habit.


Enough for today.


Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.