Monday, November 27, 2006

Danse du Ventre

"Call me Xena: I am a strong, fearless woman.
Call me Salome; I was a dangerous child.
Call me Jezebel, Zenobia, Cleopatra; I hear you calling me “powerful queen”.
Call me Lilith, Isis, Ishtar: I honor the Divine in all things.
Call me Scarlet Woman because you fear me when I bleed without dying
Call me Painted Woman; I only wear the glamour of beauty. Truth is on the inside.
Call me any name you choose. You only link me to every woman who ever lived.”

~ A poem in response to another woman's poem about being a Belly dancer (capital B) ~


I got a flu shot today! Now I'm feeling really tired and kind of funny in the tummy. This could all be the power of suggestion though, so who knows.

I'm going to a semi-formal Christmas party on Dec. 27th and I'm really excited!!!

I went to Chicago for four days and it was pretty much the most amazing thing ever! Yea for Model UN!

I love Paul.

I want to visit Paul this weekend but I can't find a ride :(. Yea for him being at my school next year!

I don't really feel like writing too much right now but that's a good little update for a while.

~*Ery*~

No comments: