Thursday, November 30, 2006

HP 200

Soooo I'm sitting in class. HP 200. A required class for college that is pretty much a high school health class with a ton of homework and powerpoint. Its really interesting, I swear (noooo).

Hmmm I've been doing a lot just sittin garound lately. I'm really excited, as I've stated many ties, that I'm so excited for Paul to start here in the Winter semester. We're going to start going to work out together. I hope just having him around will kind of motivate me, plus I think it will be fun to go and get all worn out and sweaty together (heehee, it sounds dirty). i'm a little scared though. Like usually its fine, but sometimes I worry about us being so close, I mean we've never been around each other so much before. I mean its going to work out, I know that much, but I still get worried about it sometimes. Strangely enough though I'm really excited and not really worried at all about us moving in together. I know its going to be fine so I guess its just the transitional time that I don't like. *Sigh*

Ok, class is just about done so adios!

~*Ery*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

definitely understandable. I would advise having lots and lots of separate time though. too much of a good thing and all that. basically ruined my sisters last relationship because they were allllways together and never got down time. It always sounds sooo much more appealing than it actually is.
Okay, now that the silly grown-up talk is out of the way: YAAAAAY for living with the love of your life. I am extremely jealous as i am in a similar [though, to be honest, more mild] predicament in terms of only seeing her two days a week and alllways CRAVING so much more.
Your happy makes me happy. haha.

thats all, yay more new postage!

~*Ery*~ said...

I was wondering if you had found a new sweetie to hug.