Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finals Week

Oh thank goodness. All my finals are finished! Yea! Now the only thing I have to worry about is work, packing, and finding Paul an apartment. Man. I wish that list was shorter. Well the work thing isn't too frustrating since its not hard or anything but its time. PAcking is something I hate and just don't want to do. And the apartment thing just sucks. We had one all set up and then everything fell through. Boo. Now we have to put applications in all over the place and its getting frustrating trying to think about getting him in a place for next semester that will either let him out of the lease by May or will let me move in by May. I don't know. I just don't want to have to worry about it anymore. I want it to be done and have him moved in and have him close already. Ah well its all going to work out I just know it will. Because I want it too so that's how its going to be.

Watching Fresh Prince of BelAir. Woohoo!

I'm so ready to be going home. I need some time not living with 300 other people. I love everyone so much but sometime I just need some time off.

Guess I'm ready to make myself some Ramen and then go to bed. Mmmm salty delicious noodles from the microwave.

~*Ery*~

No comments: