Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've been having trouble writing lately. I just don't know how to put wha tI'm thinking into words. Its really a strange dilemma. WEll anyway. I've got a good amount of things going on right now.

I went to Toronto for MUN. IT was good fun, but let me tell you: its cold in Toronto in February. Now I know that might seem like common sense, but when, for some reason, I believed the weather report of 40 degrees ...I decided to pack very few clothes. ANd the clothes tha tI packed weren't conducive to extreme winds chill or snow. Ick. Outside of that it was a good time. My committee was really fun and we had a lot of really smart people in teh group that contributed a lot. I dind't get an award, which would have been nice, but i did get several compliments from people in ECOFIN (my committee) that they felt I should have gotten some recognition. One of the really interesting things while I was there was this guy from Boston was totally hitting on me. I had to pull the "Boyfriend Card". Meaning that I had to casually bring up Paul while trying to act like that I didn't realize that I had actually just cock-blocked him. Oy. The politics of male and female interactions. Its really an interesting line. I odn't feel like discussing it right now, but perhaps in the future.

I've got my resume all over the city right now. I'm looking for a summer/next fall job and i've already had one interview. Its with an answering service company. I don't know if I even want to work there but the pay is really good for the area. It would look pretty good on my resume since they require at least one year of work and I'd have plenty of proof as to being able to handle customers. I don't know if I'm even going to get the job, but I've got my fingers crossed.

I haven't seen Paul in a week. How much does that suck?? I mean, we live 5 minutes away from each other and somehow in the last two days neither of us has had the time to see one another. I wouldn't mind wo much if I had at the very least heard his voice or something. But we haven't even been able to talk on the phone since my phone was roaming the whole time I was out of state. I wish we had talked yesterday, but I was too tired to call and tonite we had a date scheduled, but he procrastinated all weekend and had to do homework. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little peeved about that. I mean, I was out of town for 4 days and at now point does he do any homework. He just lets it build up and then does it all the night we're supposed to hang out. I understand he has homework, but still. He knew when we would have time to hang out and he missed the opportunity. Oh well I guess.

THat's a quick overview. It kind of sucks a a blog entry but I feel like I should, at the very least, try to update once a month so things don't get too out of hand and then require lots of explaining.

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: