Monday, January 17, 2005

Ho Hum

Went to the Auto Show today, that was fun. Nancy and I looked so crazy awesome in or coordinating outfits...thats right, Nancy andicoordinated outfits. We both wore skirts, above the knee woowoo, and pink shirts with white tube socks and sneakers. It was awesome! What was more amazing was when Jay noticed and questioned our "sameness" (def. not a word but yeah I make things up).
On the note of words Nancy and I found tha a dictionary can bevery aenjoyable...Thanks Mrs. Wi___rt. And do you know the difference between a thingamajig and a doohickey? Well I do and so does NAncy so there. We also discovered the meaning of the word welter...If I remember corectly its someone who rolls around in the mud...heehee doesn't that sound fun!? I would love to roll in the mud and not have to worry about what I looked like after 'cause its the most fu when you ahve complete abandonment.
I cried today. I cried because I couldn't pay my speeding ticket in cash and had to go to 7-11 to get a money order... I cried over that! Which made the mascera I almost never wear run, so I looked like a weirdo at 7-11. not my best moment. I was also a bit sad because I found this picture of Matt today. And I have to finally admit o myself tat I still have feelings for him. I saw the picture and I just wanted to hug him and smell him (best smelling guy I have ever met) and just be near to him...It made being alone kida hard, but I got over it.

"You're so skinny; I bet you look funny in a bathing suit!" ~~Cyndi (at random, I swear that is exactly what she said and it was out of nowhere!)

"I'm Switzerland.">Andrea, meanwhile I go into spasms because I say that all the time.

No comments: