Thursday, January 13, 2005

O Happy Day

The light that shineth down from heaven smiled on me today! I skipped and frolicked and forgot that the world watches and judges harshly. I forgot that it was cold out, in fact I glorified in the fact. I felt at home...at peace with myself for the moment. Everything melted away (an odd phrasing since it was snowing) and slid into place. THe pieces fit. I was happy. Grades held no power over me and for once college wasn't looming over my shoulder reminding me that this time is brief. I was there n the moment I smelled the roses and they were lovely.
The snow, as I have mentioned contains such a healing quality for me. I feel safe and protected despite its freezing powers. It is my natural habitat and I feel happy to be able to fiinally accept that as my own.

No comments: