Thursday, January 27, 2005

Looking back

I realized in reading some former posts that I mentioned "putting the moves on" Jeff. Well I figured a follow up was neded for clarities sake.
I did put the moves on him, ie I held his hand at the movies. We progressed from there, going ou the next weekend...wherein I received my first kiss (and my second for that matter). I like kissing its fun. Anyway, after that date I did some soul searching and found that it just wasn't going o work out between us. SO on Dec. 23 (yeah 2 days beore Christmas) I called him and told him... He was so sad sounding it almost broke my heart. But now we are at that awkward place and he will barely speak to me...not out of anger I don't think but out of selfpreservation. Because, if I face it, I am a natural flirt...when I'm not trying to flirt, when I'm trying I sound like a blathering idiot but yeah. That's how taht worked ou/didn't however one chooses to look at it.

~*ERY*~

No comments: