Saturday, May 14, 2005

Finished Update

Well my last update was complete in the sense that it told everything that haappened. Period. However I cut out several poinant things and thoughts for brevity's sake. I figured I'd finish it in this post. But first I will list a type color key for reading simplicity:
Scene explanation
"What he said"
"What I said"
What he did
What I did
What I was thinking
Thoughts that occured later
Alright here goes:
1) Place: ND's Prom. Josh and I went outside after dinner because thats what everyone else did. We are out side of this building on a lawn that looks out over a wall at the water.
Its so beautiful, if only I could say that. "There are bugs over my head" But I can't because it opens the door for a cheesy "so are you" compliment from Josh and I don't need that. Looked out over the water. Looked over the water. We stayed out there and chatted with some other people for a while but that was the basis of the exchange.
2) Place: CC's Prom. So Ryan and I are dancing and we get seperated from Jackie and Nancy and dates. Where did they go glance around...don't look for them too much Ryan will ask questions...no he won't he doesn't talk. Oh well. Why does it feel like we keep moving away from people. Dance. Dance. My legs hurt, too much dancing all at once. Are Ryan and I even touching asside from his hands and my hips. I would like to be a bit closer here, buddy. Why won't he pull me up tight? Oh hello there Banas...yes those are my ankles, calves, knees, and thighs you have just run your whole body/hands over. That felt good...Ryan you wanna get low with me? So I was feeling a little neglected/horny here and I dont know why. I mean I don't really like Ryan like that. Although he is tall, which is very nice...
3) Place: Carson's house party. So I'm sitting in this chair all sober wishing they had something tasty to drink so I wouldn't be stone cold sober in a room almost filled with trashed people I don't know. Jackie and Nancy aren't drinking and neither is John so we are watching Jay and John play a game of pool...its a bit messed up because they both keep blatantly cheating and Jay doesn't realize because he's had a bunch to drink already. All of a sudden this guy Tony who doesn't even go to CC comes up to me and whispers in my ear... Tony is completely trashed but kinda cute in a big softy kind of way. "You should follow me." "Why?" "You should follow me." Walks away towards the weight room. What why should I follow you? I know what you wanna do...so what Ery, follow him what harm can it do? Duh Romney?!?...oh right....follow anyway you don't have to do anything. Get up off my chair, sort of skip/walk away after Tony. "I'm gonna go follow Tony." (For the record this was said to the people around the pool table...they all just sorta looked at me and went on with their business.) Why the hell did you say that? Why is no one warning me...oh well here is the weight room in I go. Walk in. "Why did you bring me in here all alone?" DUH Ery stop flirting with him you stupid girl. Shrug. Close door to the weight room. Hand goes around my waist. Alright why was I so complacent? I don't know I'm an idiot but yeah whatever. "I'm not gonna make out with you right here, there are windows in the door you just closed." Pulls me away from the door till his back is up against the wall. Pulls me close to him. Shit Ery now what are you gonna do you stupid stupid girl think fast!! Put thumbs in my back pockets thus clearing his hand from my waist. Puts his fingers in my front belt loops and pulls me up close to him. Ooo I like that. Yeah I was totally enjoying this a bit too much I loved that he was just gonna do what he wanted until I made him stop. I love when a guy takes a bit of my control away from me Alright I'll just not make out with him, (head lowers in coming in for kiss) maybe I will, just one little kiss...No!Move my head to the left at the last second. You can't do that, don't do that. We are now cheek to cheek Alright no kiss. Darn butI want one. No, no kiss. " No, no." "Why not?" "Because," What kind of crappy reason is that, its never gonna work." "Come on." Told ya so. "No." "Why not?" Don't mention Romney! "Because I've done this before and it didn't turn out well." Nicely put, that should work. "You know you want to." Yeah I do but I can't, maybe just one...NO! "But I'm so cute." WHAT! Now thats attractive. Someone's full of themself. Shit he's drunk he's not just gonna listen to you, just leave. " I'm gonna leave now." No movement. "Okay" No movement " I'm gonna go out the door." Okay Ery just leave now. Detangle yourself now and leave. Walk backwards and then out the door back to where my girlfrends have finaly realized I'm not where I should be and are waiting for me. Stays in the room for about 5 mins. then comes out and announces that he's going home. You go you mankiller you, look you broke his sad little heart. Oh well, there goes your 'kissing' buddy. Nancy and Jackie have by this point already asked me what happened and I told them nothing but before I could get the wole story out our buddy Jay comes waltzing in wanting to know what's going on and we ell him nothing and break up our pow-wow to go back to our faithful watching of him and John. This all took about 5 minutes.
SO those are my experiences. Later.
~*ERY*~

No comments: