Saturday, May 14, 2005

Something fun (long)...from Rachel's LJ

[x] They call me: Ery
[x] also: Sheep, CeeCee,
[x] sex: female
[x] birthday: Spring
[x] status: single (and not lovin it)

[x] occupation: Graduate (in a week)

_______right now_______
[x] feeling: so-so, kinda lazy
[x] doing: avoiding work/dad
[x] thinking of: what my mom is gonna do when she sees the pan I just burnt
[x] hating: my job

_______Love_______
[x] love is: an emotion so intangible, yet everyone searches for it
[x] first love: Brian
[x] love or lust?: love...I just wanted to hold his hand for goodness sake
[x] true or false: false...although ask me in 4th grade and I would have said true

_______Opposite Sex_______
[x] turn ons: eyes, smile, confidence
[x] what kinda hair style?: longish but controlled
[x] are you the type of person that asks for his number?: yeah...if he approaches me first though

_______Micellaneous _______
[x] can you swim?: Oh yeeaah.....
[x] whats your most embarrassing moment?: I don't rightly know
[x] what are you scared of?: Rejection, critisicm, rape, situations where I have no control
[x] what is your greatest accomplishment?: GRADUATION from high School!
[x] do you like tomatoes?: yes...but only raw ones
[x] hw many TVs in the house?: 3
[x] how many phones in the house?: 2 regular...3 cell
[x] how many residents?: 5 people, 1 dog, 2 turtles

______Your looks______
[x] Hair color: Brown
[x] Eye color?:Blue
[x] Height: 5' Something"
[x] Do u wear contacts or glasses?: both glasses more often though...I'm lazy
[x] do u have any piercing? 1 hole in each ear

______Just lately______
[x] How are you today? Alright...cold be better
[x] What pants are you wearing right now?: underpants (i'm in my bathrobe and an oversized t-shrit so those are the only "pants" I'm wearing.
[x] What does your hair look like at the moment?: Up in ponytail/messy
[x] What song are u listening to right now?: 6th Avenue Heartache by The Wallflowers
[x] Last person you talked to on the phone?: Ryan...Correy's friend
[x] Last Dream you can remember?: I had a dream...I don't rmeber any right now
[x] Who are you talking to right now?: No one

______More about You______
[x] What are the last four digits of your phone number? not telling
[x] If you were a crayon, what color would you be?: a dark majestic purple
[x] What's the next CD you are going to buy?: Don't know
[x] What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?: Made out with Romney at Jackie's party
[x] If u could change one thing about yourself what would it be?: I would make my sight perfect
[x] Where do you shop the most? Downtown Mt. Clemens.
[x] How many kids do you want to have?: 2-4
[x] Shampoo? : Dove
[x] Do you have your own phone line?: Cell phone
[x] Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: No but I do sleep with two pillows to hug
[x] Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone?: Yeah I jumped off a playground merry-go-round and I broke my ankle
[x] Who do you dream about?: Weird stuff...Marvin Gaye was my mailman once...
[x] Who do you tell your dreams to? Nancy and Jackie
[x] Who's the loudest friend you have? Nancy K.
[x] Who's the quietest friend?: Dana

______You and love ______
[x] Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?: no :(
[x] Do you have a crush?: Yes...Unfortunatly
[x] Who is your crush?: Jay
[x] Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?: Greece
[x] Do you find yourself attractive?: Yes, with a bit of makeup
[x] Do you find yourself ugly?: When the acne is being bad
[x] Do others find you attractive? I would say yes but the drunk are always nice

____________Your favorites____________
[x] Color: Blue
[x] food: Mac and Chees
[x] Fast Food: Arbys
[x] Candy:Butterfinger
[x] Ice Cream Flavor:It changes
[x] Sports: Swimming
[x] numbers: 6
[x] Scent: (On myself? Cherry blossom...On boys? I don't know...whatever Matt used was marvelous)
[x] Board Game?: Monopoly
[x] Saying?: What kind of question is this? Ummm "Some exhalation"

____________Have you ever ____________
[x] Wanted to kill someone? yes
[x] Broke the law? yeah
[x] Ran from the cops? no
[x] Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: no, because I usually end up in more

______Firsts________
[x] First Kiss: 12th grade...December...Jeff...
[x] First Job: Server at Partridge Creek
[x] First Screenname: Queenmouse1
[x] First Enemy: Those girls down the street
[x] First Best Friend: Jenna

No comments: