Saturday, May 14, 2005

Update

Well, two down one to go! Proms I mean. Its Saturday and I'm recovering. I wasn't home for two days and it caught up with me...But to start at the beginning.

Well ND's prom was Tuesday and that was an interesting experience. I got up at 5 AM so I could get started on my hair before school. I twisted it and then went to school. I left after 6th hour to finish it by 4:30, Jen came over to help and thank God because I never would have been able to do it myself. Once it was finished I got ready and Josh came to pick me up. There are pictures that his dad took at www.stevesowell.com look at the pics from May 11th. So we left. Well to speed this night up I'll abbreviate. We went to Hamtown to meet with our group, rode to the hall, ate, danced, went back to Hamtown, partied for and hour, came home. I wish it had felt that fast. Instead I had to sit through dinner with this guy who is in love with me and is trying so obviously not to say say anything to make me uncomfortable and not knowing that he has failed horribly. I can't stand it and now I'm in the process of avoiding him and I feel bad. Oh well I guess I''m gonna just have to sit him down and "have a little chat". Ick I don't want to!!!

So the next day I go to school and we begin the long and tedious project of learning how to walk for Graduation. I mean I understand that we need to look good but are 8 2 hour practices necessary? Anyway, since I was going to be going straight from practice to my hair appointment on Wed. with Jackie we decided that I would just gather my things after pratice on Wed. and then I would spend the night at her house, go to practice on Thursday with her. Well this began my trek of not being home for two days. Jackie and I were together for a loooooong time. And we didn't eat each other, I was so proud. Anyway we watched Kill Bill vol.1 and I enjoyed it. We then went looking through her neighborhood at the houses being built. We then did something that she says is legal butI disagree. We went inside these uncompleted homes and walked around. Apparently its a neighbrhood tradition. Anyway you walk through the home and "show" the rooms as you would put them based on the walls and where the outlets are located. Well the first house was more finished than the second but I loved the second more, it had a canal view out onto the lake. I stood on the second floor and let the wind fly through me and I felt so free. Then we went back to her house. I got antsy so I helped her mom seal and stamp jackie's graduation announcements. Joel came over as we were finishing up (he is so nice and sweet I'm so glad him and Jackie have finaly gotten together officially and said the "L" word). Anywho, we put in The Life Aquatic and Jackie was the only one who saw the whole thing. Joel and I both konked out about half-way through. After Joel left we went to bed and got reay for the next day.

CC's Prom! Well the day started with wrapping Jay's b-day present. It was in really cool wrapping paer and then Jackie and I decorated it a bit. It had ribbons and bows and even a fake pointsetta! Then we went to grad. practice. We drove to get our hair done. it was cool we both got people who were perfect for us. Jackie's didn't like updo's and neither does Jackie. I really like the twisty curly updo thing andthe woman doing my hair has naturally curly hair and she is a wonder at the curly twisty updo thing. So my hair was curled and twisted and sprayed until it wouldn't move, seriously, I slept on it and it didn't even flatten. After our hair waa done. We went back to jackies for an hour to gather stuff togethr and to do makeup stuff. We left and then got to Jays house (i cut out an hour or so there because it wasn't that eventful). We ut on our dresses when nancy got there. Then we waited for the dates to arrive. When they got there we did pictures and then went to Brendans house and did more pictures. We then did the fnniest hing ever, according to my mother. We were all going to this country clu, but we were going separate and only one person knew weher to go. So we all get in our very nice sports cars and drive to the left, well the leader of the group (not the one who knows where to go) thinks he's going the wrong way so he turns around, well 4 cars are following and they all turn around to, then the guy who knows where he is going flys by us going in the way we were just going, so we all turn around again. My mom said we loked so ridiculous. So we get to the country club and get the last table that is completly empty. Dinner took like 3 hours and then we got to dance for an hour and a half. We went back to Jays and changed. We then went to Carson's house (amazing) and stayed there till around 3. We came back to Jays house, attempted to watch Animal house but fell asleep at 4:30. Mrs Gronbach woke us up at 9:10 for breakfast. We had break fast then went back to RHS for grad. pracice again.

I then had Senior farewell practice. i was so dead



No comments: