Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Birthday Wishes

It's Paul's 21st birthday today!! Yup, tonight is that rite of passage when he will walk into the booze store and buy his onwn liquor. Woohoo! He's so excited. We're going to see X-Men 3 tonight and then going to some friends' apt. to celebrate. Right now I'm just trying to think of a way to get him out of my room long enough to wrap his presents and sign/find the card I got for him. As usual this is something I could have done before (like Thursday when I got them) but I'm a good little procrastintor and didn't do it yet. And now with him in the house I think I'll have to just shoo him out for a minute to wrap everything up. Not that the wrap job will be particularly great since I forgot to buy wrapping paper thus resulting in my wrapping his gifts in tissue paper. Oh well, its like a bag gift minus the bag part I guess. I hope he likes everything. I got him a DVD of a Metallica concert, have I mentioned that they are his favorite band? I can't get him tickets (mostly because they aren't on tour) but I was able to find this which he should like. And then some peanut butter fudge. Which can't go wrong since he loves chocolate more than I do and would give his life for some peanut butter. They say its the thought that acounts anyway, ,so I'm not overly worried.

This weekend was amazing! I went with Paul to his family's camp about 2 hours south of me on this little lake. It was fantastic! They had a little cabin and then some other buildings around it so that everything was spread out. Like the garage had a bunk-house over it with 3 full beds and 1 bunk bed for maximum sleeping capacity. And then an entire separate building just for the picnic table. I thought the set-up was splendid if that isn't obvious already. Plus, I finally waterskiied this weekend. On my 3rd try! Well actually I've been trying since probably 6th grade I just never got the hang of it. But I was finally ready to do it I guess because I popped right up the first time I got pulled. I fell on my face within 2 seconds though because I forgot to lean back in my excitement. Paul's Aunt MaryJo said I had the best look of achievement on my face when I got up and stayed up. She said it was picture-perfect. Huge smile and all. I was so proud. I'm going to call my mom later and tell her. Paul and I went tubing too. I like tubing its fun. Lamest sentence ever right there.

Hmm ok then. I'm just sitting here at work waiting to do something. Actually I haven't done anything since I got here and I probably won't do anything till thursday when I'm back. Oh I live such a stressful life. Heehee.

~*Ery*~

No comments: