Friday, June 02, 2006

The sun also rises

Here are some pictures I took this morning. I was going to the BioLife Center to take my physical at 6 in the morning. And the sun was just coming up over the lake. Since I had to go in for the appt. I couldn't get all the way to the lake for the sunrise, but it was gorgeous none the less. Sun starts peeking over the horizon. I love the clouds, they were an amazing palette of pinks and blues.
My appt. was cancelled because I didn't have any proof of SSN. After getting up at 5:15 so I could have the recommended protein full meal I was a wee bit ticked off. In my haste to leave after taking some pictures I accidentally took a picture of my foot walking. I thought it was kind of cool looking.

This one should probably be first since its right before the sun popped over the lake's edge. So pretty.
I saw a rainbow today!! It hadn't even rained! After I saw that I took some deep breathes and calmed down about the whole getting up waaaay too early.

My early morning pictures made me sooo happy when i put them on my comp this morning. Since I'm just sitting around being bored they are the perfect thing to brighten up my day. I hope to show more pictures on this blog since I can send them really easily now.

OH yeah! I got Jewel's new CD on Tuesday. I love it so much I've listened to it non-stop since Wed. All the Sociology Dept has been getting a taste of Jewel since I've even taken to listening to her at work (really quiet of course so I can hear the phone still of course).

This weekend Paul and I are going to see X-Men. Muchos excitement all around. Then on Saturday we're having his big b-day party. I'm not sure how well its going to go over. I'm kind of worried because his friends seem like they're all being rather wishy-washy about the whole thing. It doesn't help that Brandon has a girlfriend now who is like attached to his hip...or should I say penis? She's not hte nicest girl and I feel bad since I don't know her very well but she won't let anyone get close to Brandon or talk to him without getting protective, jealous or something along those lines. The worst part is when we tell him he could do better, find someone who treats him better, he says I know. Anyway, Paul is so excited about his party and everyone else is just like yeah, whatever. But then again, thats how they tend to do things here so what do I know? I'm excited though. We're going to sleep in the car Saturday because at least one of us will be very drunk and the other might be drunk or at the very least too tired to drive. Shall be a good tiem. Can't forget blankets!! :)

Hmm. I don'te really know what to day. I'm very content right now. i've got rent due and utilites, but I have the cash so thats all well and good. Its sunny out and I feel like a cat with her milk. COmpletely satisfied.

Ooo I'm going to write Paul a love letter and mail it to him soon. I yellow-paged his address...which let me tell you is so freaking creepy. I could have bought a background check on his Dad for like 20.00 dollars. for some reason that seems wrong. Bit yeah I'm so excited about writing this letter though. I've always dreamed of having that old box of love letters to show my daoughter/granddaughter. And to look at myself. I love letters too. I just hope he decides to write me back. Even if he doesn't though, I think I'll keep doing it. Simply because I like doing it.

Well thats it for right now I think. Happy June to all!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Nice pictures!

And have fun writing those love letters, I'm sure they will be beautiful. :)

~*Ery*~ said...

Thanks.