Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Yoga

I did yoga today! Yea! I went to the PEIF today with Erin and Leah. It was fun. Mostly because I got to do yoga! I like doing yoga. It always makes me feel so relaxed and energized all at the same time. Ummm that's probably the onely thing I have to day about today.

Oh and I miss Paul. Which is strange considering that we're so close now. Like I didn't talk to him last night on the phone. And we havn't really talked on the phone in a while. Even though we aren't seening each other every day. I don't like it. And today he's had an away message up that says he's in class but the last classes for the day ar eover by 9:20 and he only has a late class on Thursday anyway so I don't understand where he could be. And I don't know why he wouldn't answer his phone. I think I'm feeling paranoid for some weird reason. Not paranoid like he's cheating or anything, because I know he wouldn't do something like that. But just worried about why he isn't interested in contacting me at all. Like I'll leave him messages on email, facebook, and AIM and he doesn't return any of them. I don't think anything's wrong but I don't know and I don't want to ask and I don't want to let him know that I'm feeling like this. But I don't like the way things are moving either. I feel like we aren't talking and I'm sad. I miss him.


Lots of Love
~*Ery*~

No comments: