Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All Grown Up

I made my first insurance claim today. Woohoo. My car sustained heavy hail damage last Wednesday due to some crazy weather and I've just now decided to actually do something about it. Unfortunately I'm doing it so late that I woin't be able to see my adjuster until Sunday and I probably won't actually get my car fixed up until December. Needless to say, I'm a bit peeved.

I've only had my car for a little over a month! I wanted it to stay pretty, new and shiny for at least 6 months before something happened to it. Oh well, at least I have insurance!

That's pretty much it. not too much else going on outside the awful heat. I hate being hot. So much. I can't sleep, I'm completely restless. I just can't stand being this warm.


Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

4 comments:

Hail Chaser said...

Ery,

If you read my blog you will see that I chase down hail damage reports. You would be doing me a ig favor if you could tell me where you are geographically. I don't want to know anything more than a town name as confirmation of a damage report. Thank you a bunch.

Hail Chaser said...

Thanks for the info! Actual confirmations are invaluable. Sorry about your car, but it'll be OK eventually. Thanks Again!

Hail Chaser said...

Pics or vids would be awesome if you can. Just send them to the email link on the right side of my page. Thanks again!

thebenjamins said...

ugh, i hate cars... had to buy a new tire last week... ugh..



anyways, sorry bout your car..


hadn't been on my blog lately, and havent commented on blogs in a while either....

check out the new pics!