Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend Update

Haha, funny SNL skit. Anyway :) I didn't get to go to the wedding on Saturday. Sad. One of the other bridesmaids ended up not having a date either so they went together. Which is fine. I just really wanted to go. Oh well. I did get to stay at home and watch Phantom of the Opera and listen on the phone to the race that Paul was at. Which is always a good time.



Now I'm sitting at work while the temperature steadily climbs into the 90's. I do not like this heat! I mean, I enjoy being able to go and play in the water, and to lay in the sun, but really, I don't like being hot. Especially when I'm just sitting around waiting for the sweat. Ick. I can just feel it starting to pop up on my arm and forehead. Its making me crazy.

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: