Monday, July 14, 2008

Shopping!!

In my excitement over my leg hair anddriving details I completely forgot about my mini-vacation last Thursday.

Katie and I had to go pick up my bridesmaid's dress at David's Bridal on Thursday and since the store is a whopping 4 hours away we made a day of it. We got to the store around 11:30am and then spent the next few hours hitting up stores they don't have at home. I got the cutest top and bracelet at Maurices (ok, we do have one of these...but the one in the city was bigger). Even though I way overpaid on the bracelet I didn't care. It was a shopping day!! Then I made a huge steal at Victoria's Secret. Like, 2 pairs of panites and a lingerie set for...under$20. Oh yeah, I totally made up for the poor bargain shopping at Maurices. Let's see...then we found the Mecca and Jerusalem of shoe stores. The Aldo Sale Store. *Golden light from above shines down* All kinds of top brand shoes at seriously discounted prices. I got shoes and two bags. YEA! Wet Seal was next where the cutest jean skirt in history was purchased along with a maxi dress. WHy are they called that? It makes me think of maxi pads...anyway. That was the last purchase (tears) but I'm not too sad because it meant we were ready for Hu Hot dinner!

Ok. That whole paragraph reads like a consumerists dream, but really it was girl time. We had a whole day to chit chat and just have some fun. We tried on way more than we bought and trully enjoyed ourselves. Plus, I did just make a big Salvation Army donation..so I was looking for some clothes (and now I've got more things I can donate since I updated them on Thursday)

All in all it was a really fun escape from the everyday. I could have done without the fog on the way home, but even that couldn't dampen (heehee) my spirits too much.

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: