Monday, June 12, 2006

21st Pictures for Paul


Weee! Posting pictures! I love doing it. Unfortunately Picasa only lets the pictures get so large before they get blurry so I gave up on it. Here is a picture of my beloved Paul. By the time I took this one he was getting tired of posing. I was fusing with the flash so this is actually the first one where you can see his face. I love the "birthday hat" Sooo sexy :)

Here's the one of the two of us. I like this one a lot. Usually when we drink I tend to smoosh my face next to his in hugs for pictures...but here we're far enough apart (andI'm sober enough) that my face is normal looking! Oh yeah and he's wearing that nice hat again!

Wasn't it pretty? Our fire was huuuuge. This is one of the smaller pics since the tall ones weren't switched around yet but I still really like it. Woohoo pyromaniacs unite!!

How do you know when two men are very close? When they can make this face in public, and then allow pictures to be taken. Haha. Paul and Marc being silly as usual. Such goofs. Can't help but laugh.

Oh Keith. I don't know what he's doing...but he's so funny it could have been anything.

Fire jumping. One of the traditions theyv'e cooked up. Silly thing really but no one's gone to the hospital yet so I guess they play it pretty safe. Anywho this is Randy and Brandon leaping in tandem. Its a pretty sweet picture of the whole thing.

Awww a picture with two people I know and one who I don't remember ever meeting. Ok the blond on teh left is the one I don't remember. Brandon is making the goofy face and ANg is the sweetie on the end. SHe really is a great big sweetheart. One of my goodfriends up here when I ac tually get to see her. SHe has a sucha loving fun personality.

Well those are my pictures. There are like a billion more. But i'm tired of posting today and some of them are just random group shots anyway.

~*ERY*~

No comments: