Monday, June 12, 2006

Woops.

Missed some stuff in that last post that I should ahve updated on.

Paul's Birthday party...went great. It couldn't have been better. I knew I was wrong to worry, but thats just what I do. It had a slow start since we had to go to Brandon's gf's graduation party *TANGENT* I was not happy about this I was kind of duped into going and shame on Paul for not telling me. THats right he got teh call and tehn we stopped at me house and then we left and were on our way. I asked why we were leaving so early (it was 4pm and the party wouldn't get going until at least 9) and he said that we had to go to Krysta's grad party..."oh" My only outward reaction. Inside:Grrr you knew that because you got a call before we even came back here...I could have napped or something poo on you. *END TANGENT* The grad party was fine, I got over it...initial anger dissipated.
Once we wnet and got wood for the bonfire things really got going. WE all had a blast. A whole bunch of Paul's friends that I knew were there, always good sinc eI'm starting to remember people...YEA! and then the Skandia Boys ( I guess they're kind of a gang, but only in the direct meaning of the word, just a group of guys that always party together and hang out) showed up and they are just a blast. Especially my buddy Keith who rocks and lived next door last year and this coming one, YEA! So it was a good time all around. We didn't end up sleeping in the car because as it turned out I didn't drink that much and was able to finish my drinks then take a little nap in the car while I sobered up for an hour (I had already done the rest of my sobering teh I had one drink so I had to wait an hour to let teh alcohol get out of my system again) of our stay. We had a good time at home sleepig till l2 or something. Then I treated Paul to his first car wash ever. Which sucked and I'm going to re do it when we go to my house. Because for goodness sake what is a car wash experience without the spinny things and the long octopus-like thing hittig the car? Anywho.

Pictures will be uploaded eventually. I just have to actually feel like it. THat and use my own computer of course.

~*ERY*~

No comments: