Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Black Happenings

Might as well dive right in. I'm feeling too lazy to bother much with an introduction to the stories.

First "black happening" was that Paul and I had a fight last night. Really our first actual fight ( I know it took long enough, right). It was awful. It had to do with his not being comfortable with saying things sometimes because I asked him to not say anything more about Timnah (neither would I) and that lead to "why I was always defending them [Timnah and Cortney], in spite of the mean behavior that they had displayed towards me. Turns out I was being a hypocrite and I hadn't even realized it. See, I decided that I didn't want to talk bad about TImnah (mostly because we were doing it allll the time) because I felt bad and like I was being a bad person. Cortney just comes in because I do defend her often (urgh ok...not so happy about this one because I didn't say anything directly to him about being mena to her. He just always prtrays her as the girl wasted off two sips and then strips for attention. Which she really isn't and I don't think its a fair label, expecially to people who don't know her. Amongst friends sure...to an extent, but to people she doesn't know I feel obligated to stick up for her at least a little so she doesn't come off as a complete whore.). Well while I'm trying to "stop talking behind people's backs and be a better person" I'm busy calling Krysta a bitch and etc etc. to Paul. Thus not only confusing him but making me look like the bitch.
So we discussed it and decided that there would be no boundaries on what could be said (as it should be, censorship is bad). But if the other person feels differently they have to speak up right then and say something like " I don't agree with you because etc etc. but thats your opinion and I don't think less of you because of it." I feel awful really because its my fault and I'm the one who hates conflict and can't just talk to people in their faces properly and resolve issues. Becasue Timnah still thinks we're buds an dI reallhy should change that but I'm scared and I figure if I ignore her she'll go away and if we don't talk about her its like she never existed. THat will never happen...that was the first "black happening" simply because it was a dark moment.

Second "black happening" is I bought a garter belt and line-up-the-back thigh high's today. (they're black...get it?) I'm soooo excited. I think that together they are one of the sexiest combinations out there and I'm just muchos excited for Pual to see them. Unfortunately for the both of us that won't be until at least fall since Stockings = hot and Summer= too hot for other hot things. oh well I'm still excited.

Ummm I think thats it really. I'm going to a work party tomorrow...its a fundraiser and I don't have much extra cash but I'll spare $5 I think. I'm just in a really good mood today. Weeee!

Lots of love,
~*Ery*~

P.s. I thought black would be an appropriate color for the entry n'est ce pas?

No comments: