Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lack of Sensitivity

To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same
as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream.

You do something to me
that I can't explain.
So would I be out of line if I said,
I miss you?

I see your picture, I smell your skin
on the empty pillow next to mine.
You have only been gone ten days,
but already I'm wasting away.

I know I'll see you again
whether far or soon.
But I need you to know that I care
and I miss you.

~ "I Miss You" ~ Incubus

Yum chicken broth. It soothes my aching cramping uterus. Sorry folks just saying. Actually it doesn't soother the actual pain. I just like how it tastses. Its comfort food. The advil I just took should help though.

I miss my Paul. I aways miss him at the "Time of the Month". I just want him to snuggle me and make me feel like my body isn't slowly heaving its insides out. Yeah I already apologized. Sorry for the lack of sensitivity. I want him to rub my back and just spoon with me. I like spooning. But for some mundane reason he is out jogginng in the middle of nowhere at 10:45 in the pm. Well the middle of nowhere part isn't mundane since he lives there but who does that?? My boyfriend apparently. I love his crazy self anyway.

~*Ery*~

No comments: