Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sandwich woes

Nothin' to dooooo. Sitting round the office just thinking my own bored thoughts. Man, I want a sandwich. Not just any sandwich though. I want my sandwich. The turkey one sitting in my bag one door away. But I can't eat that until 3:30 when I go to switch jobs. Because if I eat it now I will be hungry later and be tempeted to steal food. Bad no steal food! Grrr.

Its calling me.

Sandwich: Eat me!

Me: NO I have to wait.

S: But I'm full of turkey deliciousness and you would looooove me.

M: I have self-control!! I will not eat you!

S: Come on. Just come here ... yes thats right ... good job now open the little plastc baggie. Hi, there. See I'm going to tatste so go--

M: Hahahaha I win! Now you can say anything because I ATE YOU!!!! Oh.

Darn it. I so did not intend to do that. It was a good sandwich though.

~*Ery*~

No comments: