Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lifetime Movies

"Homeless to Harvard; The Liz Murray Story" is quite possibly the first made for TV movie that I've actually enjoyed watching. Alrothough I may just start a little streak and watch the one that comes after it too. Woohoo! Crazy times on the homefront.
Its funny. I don't know where to say I live right now. I mean if someone wants to come to y house I'm all set, I give the address. But if they ask for a mailing address or if I'm from town I don't always know what to say. I haven't been to my permanent address for 8 months, But I can't live in the dorms permanantl,y so I can't change the address. And sinc eI'm in the dorms for one more year and I obviously don't live in the house year round I get all confused. Its kind of strange.
_______________________________
Word of the Day:
grandiloquent \gran-DIL-uh-kwuhnt\, adjective:Lofty in style; pompous; bombastic.
~*Ery*~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»