Monday, September 26, 2005

Anniversary!!!

Hey! I love this thing! I would like to draw attention to my first post ever...Opening...from exactly one year ago. I would like to draw attention to the fact that I am so much happier than I was when I started this. At least today I am, who knows what tomorrow will bring, if keeping this has taught me anything its that I am dynamic in my moods, I don'tknow what I want, and I like it that way. I've grown so much in this past year. New experiences, people, home, the list goes on. Its insane. I mean when I started this it was literally because I din't want to burden people with my thoughts anymore. But now its become so much more. Its a good firend, one that always listens (even when all I have to say is that I had chips for breakfast...I don't think I've ever actually written that, but whatever). ANd yes I know I started this writing this to no one in particular, and that is still true, but to you who read and comment on my blog I thank thee, your comments are such a pick-me-up on the bad days and a joy on the good ones. I've been planning this "anniversary" entry for a little while because I was so excited by the fac that I kept up with it for so long. I mean a whole year? Thats some hardcore commitment there, for me the lady who commits to nothing. But as i have become very fond of saying: go with the flow. I've stopped trying to control every little thing that happens in my life. So with that said:

~*Ery*~

P.S. I'll have more details on Paul ( :) ) later I promise!!

No comments: