Sunday, September 25, 2005

Beach Party!

Well last night was great! To start things off, Paul is here!! Yup he came down from Tech to see me! Ok now to end a sentence with out an exclamation point. Heehee. Anyway, we went out with his friends Brandon and Holly, and some other people from their dorm. We went to this little beach where there was a keg party going on and...alright right now Paul is on his way over and I'm severly distracted. I can't write right now because I know that he is coming. Yea! I let this slip, though, he asked me out last night, and I said yes. So I officially am going out with Paul. There has been a very happy smile pasted on my face for a while. Just so you know. Maybe I'll finish this later when I'm not on pins and needles!

~*Ery*~

P.S. Red = Passion and Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion!

No comments: