Friday, September 02, 2005

Bored on a Friday Night

Yawn. This is not right. Its Friday, September 2, 2005 and I have nothing to do and nowhere to go. I'm so bored. Its freaking labor day weekend and I'm contemplating doing my English homework for Wed. because I have nothing better to do. Not that that would be the worst but its still a friday night and my friends back in high school had stuff going on and I don't....thats soooo wrong. I'm the college student!!!! Ok enough whining.

Yeah so umm I don't know what to put here. I can't seem to remember what I wrote the last time. I feel like I've totally abandoned my poor little blog and I miss it. I miss writing stuff down al the time. But I also like the feeling of having to catch up on something. Ok so I already told about Pat, but I feel like I don't know. I want something. I want a man. I want to go and have a couple drinks tomorrow. I want to feel some affection, some warmth, anything. My firend Dustin maybe an option. But that is totally settling and not cool and hurtful. But he is really nice and a trully cool guy, I might like him too...I think I'm in male shock. I feel like I'm just salivating over any guy who gets close to me and smells good. Heehee Oh well

I'm gonna go read the Iliad for my really cool English class. Woot Woot for testing out of French and getting in to an English class that reads classic Greek literature with a cool prof.

~*Ery*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds like the greatest night ever! lol. i advise surgar-highs with some spectacular friends, it'll be a night to rememeber for the stupid jokes that make no sense but you laughed endlessly at anyways lol. always a good time.
As for the guy situation you need this pillow thing i saw online once, its a U shaped pillow that looks like a guy's chest and arm and it wraps around, you spray some delicious cologne on it and you're set for a snoooooozee lol.

ok all done with bad advice lol.

PeLoHa
JAMiN