Monday, September 05, 2005

Hmmmm

I don' t know if I'm happy right now. I can't decide. Although there is a shirts and skins football game going on outside my window right now. Heehee.

Yeah so last night we finally got out of the dorms and went to a party. It was fun. Timnah, me and Pat went and we had such a good time. What was even better is that I didn't drink and neither did Timanh (Pat did but I considered it so whatever). But we had such a good time. Mostly because we got into a "drunk" mood. We just acted drunk and it was great. We managed to fool about 4 people for sure into thinking we drank, we are such good pretend drunkards.

But to that not sure if I'm happy thing. I'm jsut not sure. I mean I'm making friends and stuff but I'm not sure if I'm where I want to be. Errrrrgh. Having trouble expressing myself. Ok. I like the friends I have but I want to make more. There thats it. I've only been here a little over aweek though so I just have to be patient. It feels like its been awhile though. I miss my friends back home, people like Jen who I would see almost everyday and then Jackie and Nancy seem so far away. Mostly becaus eI'm so far away. Why did I go so far? SO I could start over as the person I want to be...and whatI've found is that I don't know who I want to be. I'm coming out of yshell more, which is something I've been trying to do for a long time, but I still have this prblem with being nice to people I don't really like. I don't know, its just that sometimes I just wish I could say, stop I don't like you, go away. But then there are people who are ok but I don't like them a whole ton and just want them to stop always acting like they are my best friend. Case in point, Dustin. I think he's a nice guy and everything but I really don't like him that much. He jsut grinds on my nerves. Blah. I just have to deal with it since he is Pat's suitemate. And I really like seeing Pat.

On that note, I gave Pat a kiss on the cheek yesterday, granted he was a wee bit buzzed and who knows what it meant to him, but I did give him one and it made me happy. *Big grin* hmmm yeah. Thats all I have to say.

Wait now its not. Sam, I loved that U-shaped pillow thing. I was greatly amused and literally burst out laughing, so much so that my roomy Timnah asked what was up and I had to explain. We both agree that though odd its actually a pretty good idea...thinking of investing...probably not though.

I've slacked so much on my Words of the Day...its just difficult because I have to copy paste but here is the one for today.

_______________________________________
Word of the Day: deride \dih-RYD\, transitive verb: To laugh at with contempt; to subject to ridicule or make sport of; to mock; to scoff at.


I never knew that this was actually what this word meant. I'm not sure what I thought it meant but this wasn't it, I think it had something to do with a car...like you could deride a car by jumoing in front of it or something....I don't know.

~*Ery*~

No comments: