Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dorm Time Fun

Heehee. Our wall mates are so fun! Marc and Keith rock (out)! We caught them yesterday "starting a war" with the girls across from them...which is odd since they were taping a plastic cup to their doorknob...scary. And on it they were going to write: We love your nobs! I was amused. And told them so. They were giggling like 11 yr old girls writing notes in class. It was great. Then today Timnah and I are sitting in our room and out of no where we hear "Baby Got Back" come wailing out of their room, and when we poke our heads in the door there is Keith singing his heart out. I mean he had arms flying and was rocking back in his chair...it was amazing. SO we went back into our room and turned up Chicago and had a mini war. It was fun. I love dorms! They are so much fun, everyone is all nice and bent on screwing with each other. Practical jokes are things you just watch out for, because you might be the one who ends up with a room ful of snow if you aren't careful. Thats right, last year Marc and Keith filled up their suitemates room with about a foot of snow in their entryway. Crazyness.

"I love it when you call my name" ~ Charlotte Church

"You don't fuck with Thor."
" Why can't they just call it fucking small medium and large!" (in reference to Starbucks...and not related at all to Greek myths)
~ My Mythology prof, Austin

Just some fun-ness that I had to share. I just love somethings sometimes....that didn't make that much sense.

~*Ery*~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i commented, now you owe me one lol. P.S you should fill their room with those styrofoam (sp?) marshmallowy packing peanut thingers. Not only a hilarious prank to go down in history, but i'd imagine its probably one of the funnest (yes, funnest) things to play in.

PeLoHa
JAMiN

~*Ery*~ said...

Hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhhhhahaha! Thats great!!! I think I shall. THose are marvelous to play in. hahahahahhaha!

~*Erycca*~

MidlifeCrisisDolmat said...

Your mythology professor was right...you don't fuck around with Thor. You could probably get away screwing Loki, but never Thor...

Or something. Yeah. :)