Saturday, October 22, 2005

He said,

"You want to know a secret?" I nodded.
"I love you." I smiled, and kissed him, then said,
"You want to know another secret?" He nodded.
" I love you too." He smiled and hugged and kissed me. And we lay there, on my bed, and hugged and gave each other quick peck-like kisses. Nothing more. A gentleness and warmth surrounded us that called for no more. We were together and in love and didn't need to do anything more to show it.

I love Paul!! And yes I can say it now without fear of rejection or differences in where our feelings stand. I'm in love, and I love love love love love love it! He is my lover. My boyfriend, Paul, who I love. I didn't expect it, he completely suprised me. I can't say it enough. I love him. I want to shout it to the world and hold it secret to my chest so the warmth hits my heart directly. I'm going to go glow!

~*Ery*~

P.S. When he said those three little words, it was like a storybook. My heart danced and leaped and I felt like I could fly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha i knew it was coming. I was telling my girlfriend when i read this i knew it was gunna happen because you're so much like us. Best of luck to you two, make it 10 months (coincidentally that it is mine and her's 10 month anniv lol) and many more.
PeLoHa
JAMiN