Monday, October 17, 2005

Just another Manic Monday

Monday's are...interesting days. I hate Moday mornings, I mean I ddespise them with such loathing, that tehre are days when I feel like screaming obscenities until noon, simply because they never seem to go well. I believe most of this problem stems from a lack of sleep. Because I have this tendency to not sleep very much during the weekend. I go to bed at 5 or 6 in the morning and get up at 2...and granted its 8 hours of sleep, but htat is not the correct time to go to bed, I should also mention that these are approximates based on when I get into bed. Because, I have to be honest here, if Paul and I are sleeping to gether there are periods during the night that, while we are on a bed, we are not necessarily sleeping yet/still. So then Sunday night comes around, and my body has finally adjusted to my wacked out sleep schedule and then I go and change it again. Except its hard to change, so I go to bed around 2:30 and get up at 7:20 and I'm exhausted from not getting enough sleep. SO that is not a good start to a day. There is no hot food served on Mondays so I am forced to get cereal (I actually like cereal...but gosh darnit I want the to choose the cereal not be forced it). Anyway, then I'm all tired an ticked about my breakfast an dI must go to the most boring and pointless class on my schedule and listen to my professor ramble for an hour. Off to work for two and 3/4 hours then to a two hour class, and then lunch. Lunch is usually around 3pm. That is the end of my morning in my mind.

ANd then I like Mondays. For some reason they get better around lunch time. I don't know why, it just does. Actually I don't usually mind working or that last class but they are so packed in that it makes me crazy. Then I have an hour to kill before biology and then the rest of the day to myself. I guess I kinda like Mondays way back there in the back of my mind, it keeps me on my toes.

I have a confession. I keep all of the sweet little things that Paul puts in his info and away messages on AIM. I file them away in a folder. I like them a lot. And thats that. These are a couple lines from a Sarah McLachlan song that made think of what was in my last blog.


Peace in the struggle to find peace.
Comfort on the way to comfortand

If I shed a tear I won't cage it.
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love.
I won't fear love.
I won't fear love...

Yeah, no love fearing. I like it. I also like Paul, a lot. Hmmmm. It was such a lovely weekend. I love being with him. I don't feel like putting it down right now because I feel repetitive.

~*Ery*~

No comments: