Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Itty bitty Sadness

I wonder sometimes if I don't have a little bit of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). Nothing to disastrous or particularly disabling, but just enough to get me down. I wonder this because its February. Its cold, the number of days of sun when it is warm enough to go outside without freezing off the tip of one's nose are desperately few and far between. And it weighs on me. I felt it start to hit this year around the end of January. Now its mid February and i'm excited about traveling for MUN soon and my IUD on friday, and yet some how I was crying on the floor today. About hiking.

It seems like such a silly thing to be upset about and maybe it just school or girly hormones gone wild, but it feels bigger. Talk to me tomorrow though and everything will be fine and dandy. I don't get it. *Sigh* To bed with me I think. Sleep is usually good medicine when nothing else helps. (And who knows, maybe that's really all it is: sleep deprivation)

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: