Friday, February 13, 2009

A Thrilling Thursday

So...its 1am and all I want is to hear "My Humps." Welcome to the end of $4 Cosmo night! After MUN we've been trying to do a little girls' time at a local bar that has cheep Cosmos. And its been wonderful. The only thin is, we couldn't find "My Humps" and that's all we wanted to hear. Yes, this is a tipsy post. And yes, I had a marvelous time today. It was just what I needed. A night out with friends after an incredibly easy day.

I worked for a few hours then came home for a nap. Paul was so sweet, we were supposed to nap, but he is always so concerned about me getting sleep that he tucked me in and let me sleep. I slept for about 2 hours and it was the perfect amount. Just what I needed to get me through the rest of the day.

After my nap I went shopping with Cortney. It was fun, but a little strained. I feel like we're still trying to get back to that pre-Timnah fiasco friendship and its hard. Maybe we were never as close as we thought we were. Maybe it was just college/proximity that pushed us together. I'm not sure. But we'll see. I like Cortney and we'll see if it is supposed to be a long-term in depth friendship. Not worried.

MUN. Fun as usual. I'm sad its over for this year. Possibly forever. Tears later.

Cosmos were fun. We reminisced about the time Katie sang "My Humps" and then craved McDonald's. So off we went. Since the inside was closed we went through the drive-through and then sat in the parking lot listening to the radio and just rocking out in general. So we've got, Lauren, Katie, Karl, Leah, Tom and myself wishing and praying that our request will go through before our food runs out. It did not. :( Ah Well. We had fun and that's really what matters the most.

Tomorrow I get my Paragard. YEA!!! I'm so excited and I just can't wait for it to be done and settled. I want to be done worrying about it and "seeing what will happen." Tomorrow I'll know. Yes!

Now I'm waiting for Paul to come home. I want kisses :)

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: