Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanting

Had the most wonderful dream last night. I was on a plane trip to Hawaii. And not just an average plane...it was a little private puddle jumper that flew as smooth as could be. Plus it came with amazing food in flight. It was great! And then I woke up and was 45 minutes late for class.

I want to be back on the plane to Hawaii.

I also want to go swimming in the lake. But it just too damn cold :( Maybe that's why Hawaii popped into my head last night. Warm place with warm water and plenty of room to swim.

So I'm down to one day and two nights before insertion. I'm so excited! Its hard to believe that its coming so fast. I went out today and got a whole bunch of ibuprofen and pads. Weird...I haven't bought pads in almost 2 years now. My question remains though, why don't they have a variety pack of pads? I mean, everything else under the sun comes in a variety pack...why not pads??? Silly.

Also, I added a picture!! While not necessarily the most flattering I feel like it really suits me and my life right now. Just for reference its part of las semester cupcake night. We just had so much fun!

Lots of Love,
~*Ery*~

No comments: