Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Addiction

So I'm addicted to blogger. Its not good. I have no where else to go. SO I cruise the blogs of people's that I usually check then i check mine for comments (why? I don't know. There are rarely any.). And then I just hit Next Blog for a while and then I'm bored. I think my life is not stimulating enough.

There's also this recent problem that I really want to kiss Brendan again. Umm so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by that new feeling. Never wanted to see someone again so much simply so I could "jump" him. Its a bit unnerving, because, I don't know. That is just sooo sexual, and normal I guess, but still. It wasn't aazing but then who am I to judge...I've only kissed three guys. And well, I guess if one wants more thats a sign that it was good, right? Or something like that. I also want areally big hug from him. This is driving me nuts. I already know that he has work all the rest of this week so there is no reason to be so on edge...thats it! I'm on edge! Bah. I'm sexually frustrated. Oy, I've been sexually frustrated for about a month and now its like I had one Pringle and now I can't stop. Groan, that was a bad simile. So therefore I've decided to included it under the title Addiction since thats how I feel, addicted. WOuldn't he love to know that I feel addicted to his "lovin'". Heehee

So I read in the news today that these four guys died at the Boy Scouts Jamboree. Jay is at the Jamboree. I got so scared. I had to read the article twice and then call him to make sure everything was ok. He was mildly amused at me I think, but I mean really. He is one of my best friends and if he was dead, or any of my friends died I'd be...I don't know but devastated doesn't even come close to describing that feeling. Can you be addicted to friends? That doesn't really belong under this title but I'm not redoing it so I sound more addicted.

~*Ery*~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah when it comes to brendan, its an addiction, but its dcefinitely normal. i cannot tell you how many times my gf has told me she just neeeds a big hug right that second, or a kiss simply because its been a while.
and god i hope one can be addicted to ones friends, cuz thats definitely the case with a lot of people.
i like the word 'definitely' if you havent noticed. definitely duuuuuude!
woah, surf-bum moment.
all done.

PeLoHa
JAMiN

Spurious Nurse said...

I'm commenting!

Blogger=Crack.

~*Ery*~ said...

Thanks guys. I feel more normal now