Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Not my fault / "Take responsibilities for your actions"

Ugh. Pefectly good evening spoiled by parents. Did nothing all day. Technically I overslept and should have called my dad/boss to see if I was needed...but he came home!!! I mean, he came home and was here for like fifteen minutes...not once did he come to my room and wake me up...although, I was awake and avoiding him, but still he was here. And then my mom calls a around 10pm to tell me that my neighbor did need a babysitter (despite the mother watching me leave at 6:30 and saying "I doubt she's even going to go...just watch, she's not doing it.") I mean yeah I should have called and found out but seriously? There were ways for me to get home before then and I know my mom didn't start babysiting at 10. There is no way. She can't even do it quietly. No she uses the f-ing Nextel walkie-talkie and tells the entire table. Thanks Mom. Oh yeah and I'm supposed to have my phone on me at all times...like when I'm playing volleyball. Because thats how I'm "acessible" (good for the phone too, duh) Ugghhhhhh! Not my fault!!!

On that note there are so many worse things I could have done. I could have grown up to be a very bad adult, but instead I'm not responsible enough. I know parents who would kill for their child's only fault to be that they overslept and didn't call work and forgot about a babysitting job. I could probably name five right now but then again...that's not taking responsibility for my actions.

~*Ery*~

No comments: