Sunday, July 24, 2005

Up(date)

Hee hee. Good day. Well today was the date and I had so much fun. Brendan and I went shopping, which was weird. I don't want any control over what someone I just started seeing wears. Too much power over someone else. But we saw Madagascar which was really cute. We held hands and everything. Next time I am bringing out the big guns and opting for a scary movie. After that he taught me how to drive a stick shift. Stupid cars. Thats hard. I got kisses for good reversing skills, though. Good reason to learn how to drive a car.

After that we went back to his house and sat on his couch and cuddled and talked. It was really nice. And holy crap he has a water bed and I was like...hmm I need to get out of the bedroom right now, or there will be trouble beause I might not want to leave and I don't need to start a makeout session on his water bed. Wait, that sounds bad...but then again I did get out of the room quickly, so it doesn't matter really, yet. But the couch was nice. He put his arm around me and I had my head on his chest and we just talked about stuff and it was sweet because there was nothing really happening and then he was, like, massaging my head and I though I was gonna melt... I mean I could have just dozed off right there I was so comfy with him.

Apres ca we went and got burgers and I think I have a bit of heartburn, but I don't know because I've never had it. The best part about the entire burger place was the fact that we were there. Every time I got to that side of time I see this burger place and think/say: I really want to go there. Then we were there and I got really excited and had to explain why; he laughed and said somethng along the lines of: you will get some good greasy meat. Conversation sorta dragged but we had been together since 1:30 which brought us to about 7 1/2 hours which is a long first date. It continued at his house where Brendan taught me how to play cricket...which I always tought was a game like croquet, but no. Its a darts game. And I'm suprisingly good. I only lost by two. Which is really good since he aparently usually whips on people. I could have won but he blew my last turn by giving me a "good luck kiss" which backfired on me and helped him...not cool. I pouted and got a nice hug. After that his mom said he should take me home which I could have hugged her for because I didn't know what we were gonna do next (actually I do know. I was gonna give him a back rub because that was the bet for the cricket game.). And its not so much that I wanted to get away from him but more like it was the longest 1st date ever and I needed to come home and gather my thoughts. Like right now.

On the ride home we talked and I gave him a kiss for finding my house and then he demanded (yes, he said...give me another kiss before you get out...and I happily complied because it was easy and I had been wondering about that) another before I got out of the car. Heehee I like demands. That sounds almost kinky. I don't mean it like that I just like not having to think about what I'm gonna do and if I should give him a kiss right before I open the door. He walked me to the door but I told him no kisses at the door because of all the windows. Which was wise since everyone except my mom was sitting in the front (living) room right by the afore mentioned windows.

Okay I'm still not really sure how I feel about Brendan. Which is awful. I think I like him but at the same time I don't feel this overwhelming want or need to be close to him. I mean I like it when we're together but then I don't think I'm gonna have a hard time leaving in Aug if we're together then. I don't know. I guess the thing is: I was looking for a fun summer thing, and I think I just got it. I feel bad but then again, I think I'll be okay if I just don't tell him. Poor Brendan I'm a user. I didn't even know it. Bad Ery, stop plotting just go with the freaking flow (but stop when you know you are supposed to stop).

~*Ery*~

No comments: