Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Anything Goes

J'aime le video musicale....That is some messed up french right there. I think the only correct part is J'aime...ah well who is going to notice? All I really had to say on the subject is that I saw this list of love quotes today when I was flipping through MSN and it had this line from Cole Porter's Song "You're the Top" and it reminded me of the play Anything Goes which the drama club put on this year and I loved it..."Babe, if I'm the bottom, you're the top!"

And finally I have plans. Since everyone is out of town (Jackie, Nancy, Jay, Jackie F.) or working when I'm not (not to say that sometimes that isn't reversed) I have been bored out of my mind. So bored I have walked the dog down S. Highland. Not that that is the clearest of boredisms but to anyone who knows me it is. I mean I uysed to avoid that street like the plague. And for good reason too. The guys were so mean, I mean they would harass and pick fun of us girls every time we rode by. I hated it. Thank God we all have matured a bit in the past few years. I.e. THey are a bit less cruel and I can handle it a bit better/realized that they are asses to eveeryone and its really nothing personal. Because yesterday (and probably today) I walked the dog down the dreaded street just to see if anyone was out there for me to talk to. That is so pititful. But the point was that I have plans....for friday night! Yea! We are going to see the fireworks (we = me Jen and the guys and Amber i'm assuming...but you know what assuming does..makes and ass of you and me! hehe I love that play on words) and then spend the night at Jens in the tents. Fun fun...I love staying at Jen's, but I've already mentioned this.

My friend just got a gift certificate to Media Play in the mail...I want one...He says its because he's cool. I think he's lying.

And now I'm making plans with Josh because I'm bored out of my mind...damnit. Wait I might be able to get out of it. IfI play my cards correctly he might forget...distraction is the key...stalling is working.

This is a post that I thought got deleted but it didn't (see teh 4yh of July post for details). SO I'm putting it in now so that it will no longer be a draft.

~*Ery*~

No comments: