Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Small Things

Ever notice thats its the little things that we wish we could remember later on in life? I noticed wheni was looking through some older posts that someof my biggest smiles came from little phrases that I wrote down to remember later. Some of them were so fun and brought back stuff I had pretty much forgotten until that point. Nothing really fun happened today but I really like the info in my AIM profile so I think I'll just copypaste it in right here to look at later.

~Ode~
Dearest Claudia
you died saturday
cold and wet
protector and showtunelover
you will be missed.
Beloved '89 Honda Civic.

I found the quote I wanted...its so much better than the paraphrase that I had:

And I try but I'm not convincing
Your lips.. they pout and twist
And I die trying just to keep myself from kissing you
You take in everything with a certainity I envy
It's somehow all I need

I have thrown my shoulders back, though. And I've moved on. Don't give me that sweet glance, it would be too little, too late.

And why is it that whenever you look really good there is no one around to do anything?

Someone break this boredom spell. Anything will do at this point as long as I can get there after 6pm its all good.

Why are all the good men taken,
And why do all the brave men die,
And why are the women left alone to cry?

That's whats there. Its not the happiest right now. I'm feeling a bit depressed but its ok. I think I just have to not dwell on it to much. So, yeah, thats it.

~*ERY*~

No comments: