Friday, June 24, 2005

Ask and I will tell you

Wow. I totally dropped all my junk on Josh. I didn't to but he asked. What am I supposed to say, "No I will not tell you about my crappy ass day."? No, for some reason, I don't think that would fly very well. I'm tired. And I really can't wait to get out of this stupid house. I'm just soooo ready to leave. But no, I'm here for another two months. I want to get away from this rididculous family, with all of its resposibilities and expectations. Not that college is going to be free of those things but I need to start over. I need this freedom, I feel like i'm suffocating in this world. In this small town. Where everyone knows everything. I need to make a fresh start and find myself, my Lord, how cliche is that.

Well, I didn't make my morning yesterday. And I'm not going to make it today either. Poo. i'm so lazy. I have to call Sandy and get a ride to Rachel's house/recital. What has my life become? I'm hanging out with a sophomore on a Friday night...this is so sad.

On the mild;y disgusting note that i have the urge to tell Jackie, who is in Chicago, I have had teh most interesting intestine week. I have had major gas realeasing and grat poops. I think I'm geting enough fiber. Its nice to tell that. I mean GREAT poops.

On that note, I'm off to le toilet.

~*Ery*~

No comments: