Sunday, June 05, 2005

Uncontrollable Excitment

EEEE!!!! So its 2:07 in the a.m. and Jay is on his way over as I type this. When we oth discovered that neither of us wanted to go to vbed he said hey lets do something and I said okay. Now, after a chat with my father on why I should be allowed to leave the house at 2:00 in the morning, he is on his way and we have time to do whatever, which will include going to a certin resaut=rant eventually but yeah whatever. He said we should hop the fence intoone of the local community pools. That would be so cool if we don't get caught. Wow I am so incredibly excited. I'm gonna sit out on my oorch in a couple minutes so he doesn't have to knock and alet my mother. This is just ...my hands are shaking this is so great. I think it is just the thrill of doiing something that I have never done before and it feels illegal even if its not and its Jay and thats just a thrill in itself since its just us two. Did I mention that I puposfully didn't tell Nancy? I think because she would have wanted to come and then I would have had to say ok and then it wouldn't be justthe two of us if her parents had even let her come out. She's going to be bitter anyway when she fids out but what the hey. I am a big girl and if ichoose to keep my crushes to myself and withhold information from one of my best friends in order to have some alone time well then I guess I've got some growing up to do...later. i feel bad, but that good kind of bad that is so exhilerating that it mkes your hair stand on end. I will have to write about what occurs later becaue I think I should get ready to go sit on the porch now! Weeee! I pray that all goes well.

No comments: