Thursday, June 23, 2005

Fun Things

Ever notice that the fonts available are totally unoriginal? I mean I want some fun curlies or squiggles or something. Ah well. Today was a good day. Worked, had lunch, went out twice in one night and didn't get in trouble for staying out too late. Its a good day. Nancy have such fun times together sometimes. I had the best time with Jen and Jackie F.

Jen: Jackie, I saw Hoolio at my orientation.
Me: Giggantic gasp NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!
Jackie and Jen, simultaneaously: You know Hoolio?
Me: Ummm, No ... I was ... keep going...
Laugher at my expense for about ten minutes.
Jackie: Wait, so do you know Hoolio?
Me: No.
Jen:Then who...?
Me: I thought you said Koolio..you know...the old...rapper
Doesn't matter anymore they are gone. The laughter has taken over, I'm with it and we are almost crying from laughter. At right about that moment in time the Tim Horten's guy looks into the backseat and says ,
Tim Hortons's Guy: Are you okay?
Me: Yeah, yeah I'm fine...giggle snort...muffled laugh
Tim Horton's Guy: Oookaay, you ladies have a good night.

We discovered later that he gave us the wrong donut...we had to go back, for some reason he was pissed...IT WAS HIS FAULT FOR SCREWING UP THE ORDER...he was nice once he realized that. I think we gave him a good story to tell later to his buddies, I hope they have as much fun with it as we did.

So today I remembered some things:

1. I like Ska music!
2. I like learning where music has evolved from and Vh1 is the coolest place because they indulge this love.
3. I like music of all kinds
4. One of my favorite movies that I always forget to mention is Empire Records....I LOVE LUCAS!!!

So ummm yeah thats about it, except I dont wanna go to bed!!! I'm so awake, and for the third day I know I'm not gonna be able o get up to run and work out becauseI'm getting up too late...boohoo...I really want to do this...maybe if I go to bed nowIll get like 5 1/2 hours of sleep which may be enough...no probably not. Damn.

Oh-man-oh-man-oh-man-oh-man! I totally forgot the coolest thing I ever heard on the radio. To shorten it I'll just say that the morning talk show was randomly callling peoples and they go nand get this answering machine...and it was so cool I wrote it down to remember for rightt his moment but I can't get to it because my sister is asleep so its from memory:

We couldn't find a magical tune for June...So leave you message here, while we cheer...YEA! Woohoo! (And assorted other cheers right up until the beep)

It was soooo cool. I was amazed. Okay I'm going to bed. I swear.

~*ERY*~

No comments: