Sunday, June 26, 2005

This Weekend

So on Saturday I had four graduation parties that I was able to make. In order: Meg, Christina, Jon D. And Meghan. So here are the synopsis of each.

Meg
Well everyone at Meg's was really fun. I knew all of her family and all the friends so it was cool. Everyone just hung out and chilled and ate. It was cool having some good clean fun. Although when Carrie drinks it makes me nervous. She is just so young and I don't want anything to happen to he, I know she has a good head on her shoulders but still...
Jackie drove me too Christina's on her way to Matt's. It worked out really well we got the easiest directions and stuff. It was perfect. We talked about schtuff on the way over which is always cool
Christina
Chistina is my cousin. We've known ech other since we were at least three. But we've definitely gone different ways and its sad. We always used to have so much in common and now we just aren't as tight. I ended up sitting with my aunts, uncles and parents. Its nice to catch up n stuff but I just couldn't really take all that family time. So I called Jackie, we were going to the same next party, and she got me after an hour and a half.
When Jackie picked me up Allie was with her. Allie and I have an, interesting, relationship to say the least. But we get along so its all good. On our way over we saw Joel's, Jackie's bf, car. Jackie left him a not because he had been acting weird. But I'll explain that in a later post...its a biggie.
Jon D.
So this lack of last names thing sucks. I love this guy's last name. It's like a restaurant, which is not the reason I love it but its a hint...anyway. We got there and he gave us food and then ran off to be host. I don't know how I feel about this guy. I think I just want a fun summer fling-y thing. But yeah, so he left us then came back with senior pics and he's gonna write on them and give them back, so I have at least one more excuse to see him. I think I'm gonna figure out a way to get his number and then ask him out to the movies or the fireworks or something. He gave us girls some Belgium chocolates and I about died they were so good. And then we left. I was so not ready to leave but Jackie was and she was my ride so out the door I went. I definitly didn't want to get a ride home with Josh. I just don't put myself in those situations if I can politely manage not to.
Then Jackie took me to Meghan's. I almost went to her house and got picked up, but Meghan's house was suprisingly close.
Meghan
Meghan's party was almost over by the time I got there (I mean it was about 10:30), But her bf Jeff was still there so we all went inside and chilled. In about an hour Jen, Sam, Liz, Mike, Mullet, Matt, and Amber had all arrived. We all hung out and just goofed off for a little while and then all the guys & Amber left and it was just us St. Mary's girls. We had major girl talk. We got the low down on sex from Jen and talked about how far everyone had gone with their boyfriends....I was left out of that conversation and it sucked. They all just knew that I have done nothing further than making out with Romney so they didn't bother even bringing it up with me. I want somebody to cuddle. Then we went to bed and slept till 10:45. It was so nice.
Jen took Sam and I home.
So yeah that was Saturday. Sunday was not so fun. I sat at home and drank over 60 oz of water, peed all the time, and watched at least 6 hours of Gilmore Girls. It was pitifull I saw three episodes that I had already seen and I just sat through them becauseI had nowhere to go and nothing to do. I feel like I'm not really in on everything that's going on. But that might just be me being paranoid.
~*Ery*~

No comments: