Thursday, June 30, 2005

Love Affair w/Office Supplies

I love office supplies. They are so cool. Probably not to anyone but me and the Staple Guy in "Office Space" but yeah I love them. At my office we have three, count them, three different types of white out! Now why would you need, or even invent three types of white out? I'll tell you why. For three different things! Obviously there is regular white out, then white out for copies and then the cool little no-dry-time-tape-like white out. Next in my office we have Prong Fasteners. Which allow you to attach papers into files in an orderly manner so that they do not move. These are rather sophisticated and required me to actually learn how to use them. I like these alot and have thus proceeded to attach approximatly half of the prongfasteneres together in the bpx on my desk. Which makes it difficult for me to use them, but thas okay I just un-attach them . Okay then there is the two hole punch which I thought was cool until I used it then I realized it wasn't because it freaking doesn't work unless you put all of your weight on it and then you're practically leaping up and down trying to punch holes....so yeah I guess the hole punch and I broke up. I really like the envelope stamper butI don't get to use that much. And the shreddder was a total let down because it goes to a company for shredding it doesn't make a cool whirring sound (I love onomatopeias) and then slice and dice the paper like I thought it would. OOOooo and I'm so totally in love with our copy/facsimile (fax for short how cool is that it has a nickname)/scanner/printer/document-do-something-or-other-that-I've-never-done machine. It is amazing and thats all I have to say.

~*Ery*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahha im with you on that one sister, office max is crazy fun with all the gadgets and gizmos and doohikeys and gizmotchees and chingaderas and thingamabobs and toys. ooooo like label makers, those things rawk!
ok now im gunna go shower because its 5pm and i worked outside all day ewww i smell, ill comment on the other new posts later tater.
ciao
JAMiN