Saturday, June 25, 2005

Random Merde

Doesn't swearing in french sound so much classier? I believe it does. Today was nice. Hot but nice. I live in possibly the most humid place on the continental United States, I hate the heat...Thank God for cold colleges.

So I went swimming today and I did yoga and it was great. Jackie did it together at her cottage and this old guy with his two kids yells out as we are in Table pose and exhaling into Dog Tilt (for a visual think of what you look like on you hands and knees and then dipping your back toward the ground, in short, butts in the air).

Man in boat with kids:I know you want me to smack you but you are too far away
Us: .... w h a t ?....
Kid #1: Why do they want a smack
Us: Roaucous laughter
Man in boat wit kids: I know I just made your afternoon.
Us: More raucous laughter for about ten minutes

He did make our afternoon

Then we went back to her house and figured out grad party stuff for tommorrow and I think Mrs. S. has touched on something. I think I might have a little thing for Jon D. (Lord another J name). We just get along so well and I think it might be a mutual thing, as in I think he may reciprocate te feeling. Which I only gather because he totally tracked me down today and outside of being mildly stalker ish it was kinda sweet. I felt all liked, but that might just be my mind. But its hard to keep a straight face in front of Mrs. S. becauseI think she may be correct when she says "I think there might be something developing between you two Ery." All I can say right now is: I would not object if someting did occur, in fact I would welcome any advances...I even made the first move sorta and offered my cell number. He will take it tomorrow so we'll see how things go from there.

I think I shall go watch Coach Carter now so I'm off to the couch

~*Ery*~

2 comments:

RĂ©mi said...

Slu sympa aussi ton blog. Un peu textuel mais bon.

~*Ery*~ said...

Zin -- Merci.