Sunday, August 21, 2005

Club Night!

Went to Emerald tonight!! We (Jen, Meghan, Sam, and Alison) danced and had such a fun time. Right now we're at Mark's house. We dedcided to stay the night here, I'm not sure why, because Jen's Mom was cool with us staying at their house but whatever. Although, I'm worried because for the first time ever I lied to my parents about where I am. They think I'm at Jen''s since I couldn't tell them that we were at Mark's because they don't know him at all. Oh well. I leave in 3 days for school!! Yeaa!

We're gonna have a dance party now. In Mark's room. Its weird. Mr on how that goes tomorrow.

Yeah, I think my legs are gonna fall off. The guy I danced with at the club wanted to dance all slow and low to the ground, which was seductive as all hell but it was also really taxing on my legs. They are causing me pain, and they are gonna kill later on. I've gotta call Jay tomorrow, I should be able to go to his boat, because its on this side of town. I have to thank him for giving me more confidence in what I can do on the dance floor. I was all uninhibited and loose. I loooooooove going out dancing. I can be a slut if I want on the floor and then go home, take off my makeup, and go to church the next day without regrets. YEA!

~*Ery*~

No comments: