Friday, August 12, 2005

Went and saw "Skeleton Key" with Rachel, Sandy ,Ray and Samantha. They are...so interesting. I mean, I love them to death, and I can be a big goofball, but sometimes I want to just ht them on the heads for the stuff they do. Just sily things, that you learn about as you get older, an dI know that its only 2 years, but sometimes its a big divide. I mean Rachel is the same age s my little sister. Thats odd, especially since I don't hang out with her friends, but I hang out with Rachel? It doesn't make a lot of sense. But then again, we are getting to that point in our lives, wher ea few years doesn't mean that much between friends. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to grow up a little bit.

Hmmm gonna go call Brendan now...was supposed to do that at least by Tues or Wed., stupid stupid Ery. Gotta show some interest. But to go do the calling...At least I'm pretty sure to get the answering machine. If not well then oh well.

____________________________________
Word of the Day: ubiquitous \yoo-BIK-wih-tuhs\, adjective: Existing or being everywhere, or in all places, at the same time.

Does that mean God is ubiquitous? I've always heard omnipresent or omnipotent...but this kind of means the same thing...right?


~*Ery*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omnipotent definitely means all-powerful, and i think omnipresent just means [s]he sees all things. im pretty sure ubiquitous is more like a literal wword, ya know? like the elements of earth are ubiquitous throughout our universe. or something like that.

PeLoHa
JAMiN

~*Ery*~ said...

Ah, that makes sense. Merci.