Saturday, August 27, 2005

College life...The first two Nights

Wow college is...kinda boring so far. I seriously can't wait for classes to start so I can meet some more people. I need someone to argue with, and so far the people I've made friends with are really easy going on stuf like random arguements over nothing...That sounds strange. WHat I mean is, sometimes, during highschool, someone would seay something...like, I don't like pigs, and then we'd be like why? And back and forth we'd go, jjust getting more ridiculous until we all collapsed laughing. And so far everyone I've met is just like, oh you don't like pigs, thats cool. Blah. Get some debating going here people!

I'm sitting here in my room, which is half finished listening to my roommate softly snore. ARrrrgh. I like my roommate, I mean don't get my wrong I could have been placed with someone a lot worse, and we did pick each other, but sometimes I feel like I'm over her. THat sounds so bad. But its like, I was in higher math and english classes at school and now I just feel like we are on a different plane of knowledge. I just don't know. I lve to learn, and I want to know someone who likes to learn too. Timnah (da roomy) is also really judgemnetal sometimes. And I hate that so much in a person. FOr example, we went to this thing last night and there was karaoke. We both like to sing so we went in, and almost immediatly she truned around and said something like, I hate tone deaf people, I could listen to myself be tone deaf. ANd in my head I was just thinking, wow snap judgement, I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I mena jeez at least those people got up there. WE never even went back. ANd I don't know I just think sometimes she acts and says things before considering what other people migh think or feel. I mean personally I wouldn't want to be on her bad side because she'd be a major bitch to deal with, but thats just me. I don' tknow. Its gonna take some getting used to. I guess.

~*Ery*~

No comments: